- Create your user account (user accounts of the last year are still available)
- Register for the Urban Mobility Dialogue by selecting items and, if applicable, confirm your group membership.
A registration confirmation mail will be sent to you automatically.
You may register as a Prospective Participant to receive continuous information about the UMD, such as list of lecturers, program details and more.
All fees are provided in EURO and exclude VAT. The current VAT rate (19%) will be added and is explicitly displayed on the invoice.
- Admission to all activities during the Urban Mobility Dialogue
- Dialogue proceedings
- Delegate listings, Networking functions
- Joint lunches, beverages and snacks during the entire event
- Excursions and city sightseeing night cruise by tour boat
- Evening banquet
Payment can be made either by credit card or inter-bank transfer. Bank transfers must cover bank charges. Your registration is not complete until the payment has been received.
Cancellations must be send in written form. Cancellation is possible latest until 2018, October 31st with a cancellation fee of 100.00 €. Any other changes made to a registration within 7 days of the event will incur a € 80.00 administration fee.
When registering for the Urban Mobility Dialogue, your relevant details (your name and organization together with your email address only) will be added to the delegate list. This list may be made available to entities directly associated with the Urban Mobility Dialogue, including the Dialogue Organizing Committee, event venues and accommodation providers as well as to key sponsors for the purposes of program planning, room bookings and logistics (subject to strict conditions).
During your online registration you may opt to appear on the official list of participants.